In an effort to comply with current industry standards and to add to the safety of our patrons, Verizon Center will no longer allow fans and patrons to bring in outside food or beverages. As Verizon Center is in the heart of a bustling downtown area, Verizon Center encourages fans and patrons to visit one of the many restaurant options available prior to attending an event. During an event, fans and patrons are encouraged to visit one of the concession stands offering a variety of food options.
Follow Us on Twitter
- @bighead145 We just posted on our Facebook page another opportunity http://t.co/xxKpHCfKf0 08:37:50 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite in reply to Bighead145 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to @twisted_tony ! You just won 2 tiks for @michaelbuble #MBTourDC @verizoncenterpr on Sept 22nd. 03:46:26 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite in reply to verizoncenterpr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I think #itsabeautifuldayfor @michaelbuble #MBTourDC tiks to be officially on sale! Retweet for chance to win 2 tickets for 9/22 show 02:15:21 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MonumentalNtwrk: . @GreenLife52 speaking LIVE now on our special Monumental Today Caps Season Wrap Up Special http://t.co/gLHPTQJBHA 04:28:08 PM May 15, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Guess who is ranked # 2 across NHL buildings for best fan experience! @verizoncenterpr and @washcaps Full list here http://t.co/XzRgafpdT7 09:22:26 PM May 13, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite