Date - 1 Apr 2012
Tickets are sold out.
Doors open at 6:00pm.
General admission floor, meaning no seats.
Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band: General Admission Procedures
In an effort to provide fair and equal opportunity for close stage access for General Admission (GA) customers, a random, numbered wristband lottery will be performed the afternoon of the show in order to determine which patrons will be first to enter the GA floor areas. General Admission floor ticketholders who choose not to participate in the lottery are free to enter the venue at the publicized door opening time (or later) and will have access to the floor area behind the lottery participants. A limited number of lottery “winners” will gain access to a small designated “Front GA Floor Area” area closest to the front of the stage.
Lottery Rules and Procedures:
- On the day of the show, sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 1pm at the 6th Street GA Entrance, near the corner of 6th and F Streets. Wristbands will only be distributed until 4pm. At that time, the opportunity to enter the lottery will be over. No more wristbands will be distributed until after doors open.
- One wristband is given per patron, and the patron must be present and in possession of their GA ticket.
- After the GA ticket has been verified, a numbered wristband will be affixed to the patron’s wrist.
- Anyone who receives a numbered wristband prior to 4pm has an equal chance to be first in line to enter the Front GA Floor Area. A wristband does not guarantee a place in the Front Area.
- Patrons who have received a wristband may leave the premises, but must return by 4:30pm.
- Patrons who received a wristband and are present for the lottery drawing must be ready to enter the venue and not be in possession of venue prohibited items.
- When lottery participants return, they will be directed to line up sequentially according to their numbered wristbands. At 4:30pm, a patron will draw the starting number. This number will be announced at the gate.
- The patron wearing the wristband that matched the starting number will be first in line. All participants must remain in sequential order, as the venue entry process will begin immediately following the drawing.
- All patrons with GA tickets and a wristband who wish to enter the lottery need to remain in line to be processed and escorted into the venue or will result in forfeiture of lottery position.
- Once inside the venue, a second wristband will be issued to identify those who are within the winning range. This is required to enter the Front GA Floor area.
WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED AT THE GA ENTRANCE LOCATED ON 6TH STREET NW NEAR THE CORNER OF 6TH & F STREET